Built in 1810 in Palladian style designed by Carlo Barrera
The palace, openly inspired by Palladian style, was built by the Fogazzaro family and it is located on Via Pasini.
It was the residence of Fogazzaro and it was used as a warehouse for wool and grains, home of the District Court and the Royal Commissioner.
Today it houses the Civic Collection of Schio, collections of paintings, drawings and engravings from the thirteenth century. onwards and hosts conferences, concerts and exhibitions.